Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Dilli badnaam hui darling tere liye! Sadkein bhi jam hui, CWG tere liye!!
1) BREAKING NEWS: Suresh Kamadi just tried to hang himself in the CWG stadium. But the ceiling collapsed
2) The truth behind bulk sms banning is to stop kalmadi jokes and not Ayodhya
3) Look at the brighter side; the more countries pull out, the higher India is ranked in the final medal’s tally.
4) Terrorists set to skip CWG 2010 citing unlivable conditions and fear for their safety.
5) Q: How many contractors are required to change a light bulb in Delhi CWG stadium?
A: 1 Million. (1 to change bulb and rest 999,999 to hold the ceiling)
6) Whats common between CWG committee and students???
Ans: both start their preparations at the 11th hour.....
7) Prince Charles is actively convincing the Queen to visit dengue hit Delhi, this may be his last chance to become the king!
8) Thanks to Guernsey and Jersey for threatening to pull out of games! We now know these countries existed!
9) Ek waqt aisa aayega, kalmadi bhi sharmayega
10) A collapse a day keeps the athletes away
11) Ba ba Kalmadi, have you any shame. No sir, No sir, we are having a Common Loot Game. Crores for my partner, crores for the dame, crores for me too, for spoiling India's name!
12) AMAZING BUT TRUE: If you re-arrange the letters "Sir U made lakhs" you get "SURESH KALMADI”
13) next edition of CWG will be called KWG, Kalmadi Wealth Games
14) Photo for the last one..!